The Executive Board (EB) comprises the President, 2 Vice-Presidents, 4 directly elected members, the Treasurer and the Secretary-General. The EB meets 4 to 6 times a year and is responsible for the overall management of the organisation.
- Martin, Leonie: email@example.com
- Power, Chris: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ristovski, Milosh: email@example.com
Executive Board Members
The EB members each hold specific (1) organisational, (2) geographic and (3) thematic/political responsibilities which you can find below. They are always happy to answer to your questions so please feel free to contact them on [firstname].[lastname]@jef.eu!
• Strengthening the organisational development of JEF Europe via specific portfolios.
• Coordination of the preparation of the international seminars together with the organising section and the Secretariat.
• Preparation of, assistance to and follow-up on the work of the PCs and/or WGs assigned and participation in the PC’s and WG’s sessions during the FC meeting.
• Ensuring regular contacts with sections, among others, by exchanging detailed contact details.
• Encouraging sections to take part in different activities and contribute to JEF Europe’s work.
• Visiting the sections or taking part in their statutory meetings or activities, if possible.
• Monitoring the policy areas assigned, writing articles on them and preparing press releases together with the Press responsible.
• Being the contact person for JEFers who have information on these policy areas or wish to discuss certain issues